The tender for scholarly positions
On the basis of the article 40 of the Croatian Law on Science and Higher Education (Narodne novine 123/03, 198/03, 105/04, 174/04, 02/07, 46/07, 45/09, 63/11, 94/13, 139/13, 101/14) and article 64 of the Statutes of the Old Church Slavonic Institute the Director of the Institute announces
The tender for scholarly positions as follows
for the position poslijedoktoranda (m/f), in the Department of the Dictionary of Church Slavonic language of Croatian redaction, to work on Croatian Science Foundations project: “Theoretical and Applied linguistic research of the corpus of the Croatian Church Slavonic texts with the Dictionary of the Croatian Redaction of Church Slavonic compiling", 1 employee at a specific time, 12 months.
Besides general legal conditions, candidates should fulfill the requirements of the Croatian Law on Science and Higher Education. The following should be attached to the application:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificate of Citizenship;
- Proof of doctoral degree in humanities (philology);
- Master's degree in the Croatian studies and the Latin language;
- Proficiency in the Ancient Greek language;
- Experience in scientific lexicographical work (advantage: experience in the creation of the Dictionary of the Church Slavonic Language of Croatian Redaction);
- List of scholarly publications (advantage: works based on the Croatian Church Slavonic research).
Applications should be sent to: Staroslavenski institut, Demetrova 11, HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia, specifying: “For the tender.”
Foreign citizens must attach the proof of excellent command of the Croatian language (C2 level according to the Common Framework of Reference for languages) and the certificate of recognition of foreign higher education qualifications issued by the Croatian Agency for Science and Higher Education.
Deadline for submitting applications is 30 days from the announcement in the national gazette Narodne novine (NN), daily newspapers, web site of the Institute and the official internet portal of EURAXESS.
Late and incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. The applicants will be informed in the legal deadline about the results of the tender.